Excellent

78%


The packaging is fantastic

The packaging is fantastic. A plastic envelope over the box. The box taped shut carefully. Tissue inside wrapped carefully around my dress. My cute dress! Really lovely cocktail dress that I will certainly get my money's worth out of. I'm very pleased with this dress and every guild I've placed with eShakti.


Fantastic garments

I ordered 3 pairs of pants and three skirts all custom sized. They but arrived and everything fits And then beautifully! I was SUPER impressed with the quality and fit, also as the inclusion of LARGE pockets in every slice. Would highly recommend trying out the custom sizing pick if you lot accept trouble finding clothing that fits correct, like I do!


One out of two dresses arrived.

And so far I take only received one of the two dresses I ordered, and I have an upshot to attend in a few days. And so I really promise the second wearing apparel arrives in time. The one I practise have is perfect, merely I really need that second apparel.


This visitor is shady

This visitor is shady. Virtually reputable companies do not charge you until the product has been delivered. My credit carte du jour was charged correct away. I cancelled the order a few days afterward as delivery is not expected until 3 weeks. I go an auto generated email saying they will get dorsum to me. No one has gotten dorsum to me despite my 2 follow ups. I DO NOT recommend anybody ordering from this company


I love eShakti just the commitment was late

I love eShakti and the dresses I purchased. The merely reason I'yard giving iv stars rather than v is because for the last few orders, the items came later than expected. While the site says xiii to 17 days it's been taking closer to a month to get the products. I'g aware Covid has slowed down the delivery process, but I feel the site should reflect that and the timeframe should exist changed and then nosotros don't get our hopes upwardly.


The dress I ordered took five days…

The dress I ordered took v days longer than promised and looks terrible on me. I have a hard time buying clothes online, and then I don't remember this is the fault of the company, only I am disappointed.


Wonderful wrap dress

Wonderful wrap apparel, in comfy and lightweight chambray. Ideal for summertime.


Always grateful for the customer…

Always grateful for the customer service and quick turn around time of eShakti clothing items. I ordered this clothes for a hymeneals and was very happy, it was comfortable, and fit as described, and a bully pick for all of the dancing afterwards during the reception. It is a uncomplicated archetype pick and so I know I was also get plenty of use from it in the future!


Love the dress

Dear the dress, fit is perfect. Took a while to go far but had updates forth the way and it came sooner than FedEx estimated and so very happy


Practiced job

I'm satisfied with the quality of the dress. The length is perfect.


Good advice and fast delivery…

Practiced communication and fast commitment after the items were made. All of the items unfortunately don't fit very well. The fabrics are squeamish and they are fabricated nice just actually odd fit. Not sending back because it'south then far abroad going to effort to take in the dresses in the actually baggy parts


Fabulous shopping experience

The dress colours are identical to the picture which is fabled. I absolutely dearest the care they took packaging and adding personal details like the names of the people who actually made my apparel. Took a few days longer to arrive than brash but that was with the courier.
Volition definitely shop again.